Technologies for restoration
A course focused on learning how to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the adhesives and the levellers Eurobeton strong>. Traditional cement plasters, mortars specific for the recovery of concrete, dehumidifying plasters and levelling putties, all building materials developed for the Professionals engaged in the green field or interventions of recovery strong> with the attention and the experience of a brand of San Marco Group.
After the theoretical part in the classroom will follow a practical part dedicated to the application, possible for all those enrolled in the course. The practical training will be held in the Training Center of Via Perosi, San Marco dedicated to advanced practical training strong>.
After completing the course it will be released a certificate of participation.
- Introduction of Eurobeton.
- Notes on the hydraulic binders.
- Fixing and consolidation of mineral substrates.
- Analysis of jobsite issues.
- Introduction of products for professional use (restoring of concrete, adhesives / leveling, thin smoothing).
- Focus on humidity issues, the dehumidification cycles of San Marco Group (macroporous plaster, thin layer, hydraulic lime).
- Restoring of concrete and deteriorated plaster.
- Preparation and application of dehumidifying systems.
- Application of products for concrete repair and treatment with reinforcing rods.
- Apply of gypsum-based putties.
To attend the practical part of the course it is necessary being in the possession of safety shoes.
- Painters and dealers
- from 8 to 16
- Practical Course
from 9.00 to 17.00
accreditation from 8:30
- 10th DecemberMarcon (VE)
- 11th MarchMarcon (VE)
- 18th MarchMarcon (VE)
How to join
The Training course strong> TECHNOLOGIES FOR RESTORATION is reserved for retailers and professional painters strong>.
Eurobeton will only accept applications sent by the Retailers strong>.
Training Center of Marcon
The Training Center in via Perosi strong>, newly established and developed in the general perspective of a continuous, specialized training, is equipped for the courses Disegno Marsterclass strong>, the courses of advanced thermal insulation strong> and Technologies for restoration strong> that require a large space, specific tools and equipment dedicated.
Adjacent to that central of Marcon, it is developed as a separate and equipped space where are held advanced practical courses in which all the participants have the opportunity to experience strong>, through the application, some specific kinds of product:
- Coating system, course B2 Thermal insulation in buildings - advanced
- Ready mixed products, course C1 Technologies for the restoration
- Decorative resins for floors, Disegno Masterclass courses G1 and G2
How to reach us
direction Trieste, from Mestre motorway exit Marcon, towards the city center, 1st Industrial Area.
Venice Marco Polo airport, exit Marcon, towards the city center, 1st Industrial Area.
line for Venice-Trieste, “Gaggio Porta est” Train Station.