ACCURATE RESTORATION AND RECONSTRUCTION OF CONCRETE
Over the last few years, the concrete has become a indispensable material in modern architecture.
Appreciated for its features by engineers, architects and builders, it is used for residential, commercial and industial buildings.
Although it is appreciated for its versatility and its cost the concrete has proven not to be a durable material.
Despite the assumptionin the beginning, it is subjected to degradation, accentuated also by the situation of atmospheric and environmental pollution achieved.
- The concrete is subjected to degradation due to its nature to a series of concurrent actions:
- the carbon dioxide with sulfur dioxide in the atmosphere,
- the sulphates present in the groundwater and in the marine aerosols,
- the phenomena of freezing and thawing,
- the cracks due to structural deformation.
Only carrefully analyzing the causes of degradation it can be identified the most appropriate solution of Eurobeton.
REPARING AND LEVELLING WITH ONE PRODUCT
For a practical and rapid restoration of damaged concrete, pillars, edges, corners and front and the subsequent regularization of the superficial imperfections, with only one product, before painting.