ACCURATE RESTORATION AND RECONSTRUCTION OF CONCRETE
Over the last few years, the concrete has become a indispensable material in modern architecture.
Appreciated for its features by engineers, architects and builders, it is used for residential, commercial and industial buildings.
Although it is appreciated for its versatility and its cost the concrete has proven not to be a durable material.
Despite the assumptionin the beginning, it is subjected to degradation, accentuated also by the situation of atmospheric and environmental pollution achieved.
- The concrete is subjected to degradation due to its nature to a series of concurrent actions:
- the carbon dioxide with sulfur dioxide in the atmosphere,
- the sulphates present in the groundwater and in the marine aerosols,
- the phenomena of freezing and thawing,
- the cracks due to structural deformation.
Only carrefully analyzing the causes of degradation it can be identified the most appropriate solution of Eurobeton.
OPERATIONAL STEPS OF THE EUROCRET CYCLE:
- Surface preparation by complete removal and demolition of all deteriorated parts of concrete or in the precess of posting up to the full excavation of the reinforcing rods.
- The reinforcing rods should be cleaned before by brushing or sanding and then treated with EUROCRET FERRO Anti-corrosive single component of the reinforcing rods.
- The undercoat must be wet with water before application of the leveling mortar EUROCRET suitable for the thickness to restore.
- Protect the surface with a suitable coating system based on anti-carbonation products.
Extra-fine leveler shrink proof for concretecod. E520010
Quick-setting fiber-reinforced thixotropic mortar for concrete repaircod. E420010
Thixotropic fiber-reinforced mortar for concrete repaircod. E410010
Fiber reinforced leveler for concrete repaircod. E500010
One component anticorrosive of reinforcement rodscod. E290010